CareOne is committed to providing information and resources that can assist you in your search for care options and helpful answers. Below is a list of websites and documents that we hope will be useful to you.
- Nursing Home Checklist
View and print this handy checklist, from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, to help you evaluate the quality of nursing homes.
- Medicare & You
This handbook from the Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services has up-to-date information to help you navigate Medicare plans, costs, coverage, and more.
- Caregiving for Older Adults
Learn about caregiving trends, the impact of caregiving and helpful tips to relieve caregiver stress.
- Keeping good vision in sight
- Home safe home: It’s time to give your home a safety makeover
- Food for thought: Here’s how to eat right for good health
- Respite care: A helping hand for you and your loved one
- After your hip replacement
Care Starts Here
Fill out the fields below to take a closer look at CareOne.