Admitting a loved one into long-term care can be a difficult and challenging decision for family members. CareOne’s knowledgable specialists provide assistance to navigate your long term care options. Our patients receive expert medical care from highly skilled clinical professionals, including physicians, 24 hours a day licensed nurses, therapist, dieticians and social workers.
CareOne’s long term care is designed to meet our patient’s health and personal care needs while providing an environment dedicated to their well being. Most importantly, our experienced care teams are committed to maintaining the dignity and quality of life for our patients and their loved ones.
Our long-term care team includes:
- 24-hour-a-day licensed nurses
- Activity and recreation staff
- Certified nursing assistants
- Licensed nutritionists
- Social services
- Spiritual support services
- On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care